For now...


It's the time that you spent on your rose,
that makes your rose so important."

"It's the time I spent on my rose..."

the little prince repeated, in order to remember.

"People have forgotten this truth," the fox said.

"But you mustn't forget it. You become responsible forever for what you've tamed.

You're responsible for your rose..."

"I'm responsible for my rose..." the little prince repeated, in order to remember.

"People where you live," the little prince said.

"grow five thousand roses in one garden...yet they don't find what they're looking for..."

"They don't find it," I answered.

"And yet what they're looking for could be found in a single rose, or a little water..."

"Of course," I answered.

And the little prince added, "But the eyes are blind.

You have to look with the heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment