When It Rains, It Pours. :)

I got this Very, Very Very Validating, Important, Confidential Letter today.
Being a man who hates surprises, of course comes love as well.
I am asked to submit my portfolio, it's a great thing I have a Video Portfolio.
I hope they would not ask me to collate these as well:


May 2010
Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2010
NORMAN NORIEGA - CRISTINA DANIAC - FREDERICK PERALTA - ANGELO ESTERA - MICHAEL CINCO

Installation: I Love You

April
Event Creator: The Panty Monsters

March
Velvet Channel’s Oscars Year2: “Titanic”
*Bronze Medal
*Best Photographer
*Best Dynamic Duo
***1st Stylist to win for 2 consecutive years

February
SinoSiKat Music Video: Nang Iniwan Mo Ako

January
Curator & Production Designer: Jujiin Samonte “Exhibit Number One”

December 2009
Asian Food Channel’s Food Styling Competition
*Gold Medal: “All Organic”

November
High Profile: Extinction
People Asia: 30 Woman of Style

October
Installation: “Unheard Thoughts” by Cosme & Lotho, The Spoils of Love
Advertorial: Adagio - Imagine Magazine
Fashion: Thy Art Thou – Imagine Magazine


September
Cosmopolitan Bachelor Bash, 5 straight years

August
Manila Design Week

July
PhilStar: Designing the Men of Tomorrow
FHM 100 SEXIEST
 

Well,
We were just actually asked to choose 5.
AND THAT IS PRECISELY MY SUPER PROBLEM.
I do hope that the Video Portfolio would do,
besides its an Innovation in Portfolio Style as well.
Pray, pray, pray....

No comments:

Post a Comment