The Lengthy Proust Questionnaire thats fun. :)

The Proust Questionnaire has its origins in a parlor game popularized (though not devised) by Marcel Proust, the French essayist and novelist, who believed that, in answering these questions, an individual reveals his or her true nature. Here is the basic Proust Questionnaire.

1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Wakin' up, coffee, cigarette and Carla Bruni.

2. What is your greatest fear?
I fear for myself. I try to be as Altruistic as I can, but I am aware that I've a shadow as well.

3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
It sometimes makes me wonder if being nice is a trait to sigh over. :)

4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
must be lying...

5. Which living person do you most admire?
Beauty Queen answer to e.....
My family of course.
As for my artist, Madonna. Many may not agree, as for her Artistry, but i'm talkin' about just being "human" here.
As for the people I am related with, Errol, Elmer, Tita G & Rommel. For 18 years we've been friends, and have managed to keep this awfully sweet relationship together. :)

6. What is your greatest extravagance?
Travel, Travel, Travel.


7. What is your current state of mind?
Somewhere trying to pick-up pieces of my puzzle. And takin' it slow. :)

8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Spirituality/ Religion.

9. On what occasion do you lie?
Never. I don't find anything wrong with the truth whether its good, bad, or what.

10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
I have the worst tummy belly for somebody who weighs 48 kilos (and that's on denim!)

11. Which living person do you most despise?
Despise is a hard word...hmmm... It's like when I don't like you,
I'd rather not talk to you than despise you. :)

12. What is the quality you most like in a man?
Balls.

13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Style.

14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
"Kape!", no plans of changing it! :P

15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My Supermodel Friend Kit Barraquias told me this a few months ago: The greatest love of your life is the one you are with right now. :)

16. When and where were you happiest?
When am I happy? Whenever I look over my terrace.
When am i the happiest? Whenever I get a surprise.

17. Which talent would you most like to have?
Beauty should be enough....

18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Well, I've had my nose done already... I'd probably count a year more for a facelift. hahaha!

19. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Probably my name at my age. It's everything I've ever earned I swear. Have you ever imagined your families and friends googling your name years from now? Wow..... :)

20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
I'd like to take a break in Heaven for a while, perhaps visit Olympus. hehe.

21. Where would you most like to live?
NYC.

22. What is your most treasured possession?
I keep a lot of trash.

23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Guilt.

24. What is your favorite occupation?
The words favorite and occupation are a bit synonymous for me. :)

25. What is your most marked characteristic?
I'm chicken.

26. What do you most value in your friends?
Small things.

27. Who are your favorite writers?
Gaiman.

28. Who is your hero of fiction?
Daredevil, and Carrie Bradshaw.

29. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
I'd love to be Nelson Mandela.

30. Who are your heroes in real life?
Nanette, for keeping my laundry well managed. :)

31. What are your favorite names?
Stupid question.

32. What is it that you most dislike?
This lengthy questionnaire is killing me.

33. What is your greatest regret?
Regret is not in my vocabulary. :)

34. How would you like to die?
Old age. I'd love to tell the tales. :)

35. What is your motto?
"Meditate."



No comments:

Post a Comment