The Stylist's STYLISTS.




Shahani Gania

Everywhere we Shoot!
GOLD: Bea Constantino


Franco Saycon


Erika Paredes

Sidney Yap

BRONZE: Rex Atienza

Sidney Yap

Ma. Cristina Daniac

PEOPLE'S CHOICE: Bianca Santiago

My Baby....
My Talak...
and my craft:

Nothing like winning. :) Now why do we blog this? There are like A Million stylists' in the world, thing is, it is not everyday that they get to be launched in Museums. I hope this is a sudden recognition that some time sooner, it will be defined, the word being, Stylist.

Now why did Rex bag Bronze: "Luxury"
Why was I Silver: "Craftsmanship"
And the gold remained Gold: "Composition"

The exhibit will be running for the whole week at Shang-Ri La Mall Ortigas, please do visit how Fashion Stylists will try to save the world!!! hahaha! as fucking if they're interested...

Art 4 All,
SILVERStylist LOTHO

4 comments:

  1. I didn't get who won? Which one is it?

    But your creation is awesome! (Not because we love each other).

    I can't wait for you to make it big outside the Phils!

    Ika nga ng mga Yaviz, bungga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was Diether as Godfather. maganda, tahimik yung picture...

    fyi, had to take 4 Vs' to make those hands. lolz

    Miss you, super.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lotho!!, I called you uberstylist in my blog, should have been SILVERstylist yea? GANDAH! haha. Hay nako, the position has yet to be defined here sist. But malapit na... Congrats again! *Clap, clap, clap*

    ReplyDelete
  4. inspiring shit! :D proud of everyone especially you lotho. and including everyone else (even those i don't know)

    ReplyDelete