25 Random Things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I'm ooooooooverly mapanglait, like its a talent :)

2. Chickenjoy will save the future.

3. I dye my hair as often as how many shows I'm doing, it helps me to always think of something new. :)

4. I meditate everyday, and Yoga helps me clear my head and gather my thoughts.

5. Whenever in doubt, play Madonna.

6. If I've to have a son, I'm gonna name him Lord Einstein.

7. I'm a wide reader. From Marvel comic books to The Teachings of Buddha. Amongst them all, The Little Prince is my diamond. I've a vast DVD collection - Wong Kar Wai is looove, and an enormous music as well - Kate Nash, Kate Nash, Kate Nash.

8. I'm so good, I'm bad.

9. I'm so bad, I'm good. :P

10. I love shopping, who knew it would turn out to be a great, great profession. ;)

11. I've a taste more expensive than your shoes.

12. I think I'm borderline. But then again, I think, who isn't.

13. I never missed a day to light an incense for Ivan.

14. Rhum 'n Raisin Ice Cream is Luxury.

15. There is nothing more fulfilling than having an advocacy, I think I've fairly done my share to the creed; "Art 4 All."

16. I am, as you are reading this, making History.

17. I stand by 4 beliefs; Lord, Love, Laughter, and Life.

18. As a leader, I stand by 3 missions; Educate, Entertain, Inspire.

19. I'm very, very gorgeous inside-out, so should everyone be. Never be vain about it, instead feel blessed for it. Remember, Humility is Divine.

20. I'm a man of the sun.

21. I'm very good with Mahjong. Now there's a Mahjong Tour which I just saw on cable, I'd like to consider it once more!

22. I am so thankful with my mom, for getting me a Chinese Father. Hahaha! Bloody definitely helps close the deals! ;) Thanks Mom, melabshyu! ;)

23. I'm real.

24. I have the power to stop time.

25. Marriage...and I'm smokin now. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment